Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona Villa for sale in El Paraiso, Estepona
Fullscreen

Contemporary villa in El Paraiso


1.595.000 €
  • Ref. KRE14738-1
  • Bedrooms 4
  • built 576 m²
  • Plot 807 m²

These wonderful villa has a plot of 807m2 with a beautiful terrace with its tropical garden of 86m2, with private pool, a jacuzzi and a garage with capacity for two cars. The plot is surrounded by high walls on the perimeter and automatic doors. The villas are composed of 4 or 5 rooms distributed over 3 floors: the basement, where the garage and warehouse are located, the first floor with some of the rooms and the living rooms along with the kitchen, and the second with the main rooms with their corresponding bathrooms. The first and second floors have terraces both covered by a pergola and uncovered.

Extras: NEFF appliances, food and beverage elevator, Villeroy and Boch finishes in the bathrooms, intelligent home automation system, fireplaces, outdoor jacuzzi, wooden floors in all rooms, automatic doors, integrated audio system throughout the house …

The area of ​​El Paraiso is ideally located to be close to all the needs you require such as international schools, luxurious restaurants, supermarkets, clubs, the beach, golf courses … all within a few kilometers. Puerto Banús is only 10 minutes away by car and Marbella center 15 minutes away. In addition, Malaga airport is only 60km away.

The construction will be completed at 4Q of 2019 and the payment method will be a deposit of € 50,000 + 30% when booking and the remaining 70% at the end of construction.

Additional information

  • Fully fitted kitchen
  • Close to shops
  • Close to town
  • Close to port
  • Close to schools
  • Utility room
  • Fireplace
  • Jacuzzi
  • Basement
  • Guest room
  • Alarm
  • Brand new
  • Dining room
  • Living room
  • Parquet floors
  • Amenities near
  • Mountain view
  • Transport near
  • Home automation system
  • Covered terrace
  • Electric blinds
  • Gated community
  • Air conditioning
  • Garden view
  • Pool view
  • Underfloor heating (partial)
  • Close to Sea/Beach
  • Close to Golf
  • Uncovered terrace
  • Excellent condition

Similar properties

MODERN VILLA CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES

MODERN VILLA CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES

610 m² | 179 m² | 4 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms

975.000 €

MEDITERRANEAN STYLE VILLA WITH NICE VIEW TO THE MOUNTAIN IN URB. BEARRITZ GOLF, NEW GOLDEN MILE

MEDITERRANEAN STYLE VILLA WITH NICE VIEW TO THE MOUNTAIN IN URB. BEARRITZ GOLF, NEW GOLDEN MILE

800 m² | 250 m² | 4 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms

870.000 €

LUXURY MODERN VILLA IN NEW GOLDEN MILE WITH PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS

LUXURY MODERN VILLA IN NEW GOLDEN MILE WITH PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS

800 m² | 337 m² | 4 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms

1.450.000 €

Exclusive Villa for sale in Cancelada, Estepona

Exclusive Villa for sale in Cancelada, Estepona

1.005 m² | 347 m² | 4 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms

985.000 €